Select a School and more
    my CNUSD logo
  • Search

How can parents keep track?

How can I view my child's attendance?

Log into ParentConnect and click on "Attendance."

Whom do I notify if I notice an error in my child's attendance?

Notify either the Attendance Clerk or the Student Advisor within two weeks of the date - anything older than two weeks cannot be changed.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.